Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cynthia

Let me first say I believe teen girls are the most beautiful in their natural state. However, as we know they will be trying and testing many different cosmetics in this stage of life. My hope in developing this non-profit program that hundreds of teen girls will be given the tools to be there most beautiful with or without make-up. The program has gotten a wonderful response so far. I believe that there is a need to help girls with self-confidence and self-esteem. By educating them on proper skin-care, proper make-up application, and also proper hair-care they will be able to face the future with a very positive self-image. Please do not overlook that the program is also designed to work on inner beauty as well. We will have alot of different guest speakers to speak on a variety of subjects that will hopefully make a difference in the girls lives. I would like to thank Anna the store director of Sephora at Barton Creek Mall for her support early on,and Origins for there support as well. I would also like to thank the community for embracing my idea, and donating goods and services to be raffled off. A big thanks to Shirts and Stuff for the shirts for the girls. I would also like to thank Papa Joe's Pizza for donating the dinner for the first event. I will be blogging everyday, to keep you up to date on the program. One more thing let me thank Naomi of Vicio, for being our first guest speaker, shes going to be great. I absolutely can not thank Crista of CrossHairs Salon enough for donating her time and talent for this wonderful experience for teen girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment