Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cynthia

The quote of the day "Ideas without action are worthless" {Harvey Mackay}. Whats in my beauty bag? #3 The current skin-care I am using is called Isomers. I use the enzyme peel, one freeze targeted treatment for wrinkles, one 3000 allover face cream. I can tell you the enzyme peel is great, the benefits are immediate, I see a difference in my skins firmness, it is smoother, and I have a 90% reduction in the redness from broken capillaries. This product can be used for any skin type, there is not any stinging, or pain, it is very gentle. I have not noticed a big difference in my wrinkles yet, but I have only been using the products for two weeks. For the younger girls I feel you could use the one 3000, and the enzyme peel, and you will notice a difference. I purchased the products from Shop NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment