Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cynthia

Good morning! Today i will just update on what is going on with BFF. I am working on getting other salons started on the program. I several things working at once. I am also in the process on getting together a project to raise money for BFF, I am very excited about it. There are a couple of thing I have used recently that I am going to recommend the first one is Origins acne spot treatment. It is only $12:00 at Origins. It works to dry up the blemish. The second is Fusion Beauty products. They are in major Dept. stores and Sephora. The instant face firmer gets a zero from me because it balls up when you put your make-up on. I also used the mascara and lip plumper pencil and gloss. As for the mascara its average nothing special except the price!! The lip plumper pencil really is a nice moisturizer for the lips and the gloss does seem to add a little volume to your lips!! I hope you find this info useful, I am always trying new products to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment