Thursday, April 8, 2010

BFF

It has been a while since I have blogged, but BFF is always on my mind and in my heart! I am working on a project to raise money for BFF. My hope is to have it ready in a couple of months. I am very excited about the future. I am planning to expand BFF as soon as I can find the right salons and the right people, who understand and want to help teen girls. The program not only helps teen girls it has also been a blessing in my own life. It is amazing what doing for others, can do for yourself! If you know of any salons that would like to participate please have them contact me. It takes a special person like Crista at CrossHairs salon, to do good for others and share their knowledge and experience with others. A big THANKS goes out to her for her time and dedication to the program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment