Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cynthia

Good Sunday morning. We had our first event last night, it was great. Crista told a story about how she got to where she is at, it was very touching and the girls were all ears. I feel the girls really learned a lot. I also think they had a good time! I want to thank several people who contributed to the success of our first event. First I have to thank CrossHairs salon for donating their time and talent. The atmosphere of the salon and the hairstylist were perfectly suited for the event. I would also like to thank our sponsors, Sephora, Origins, Ojon, and Hard Candy!!! I also would like to thank the local businesses that contributed to the raffle, Olivia J's Pantry, Pappa Joe's pizza, Circle B liquor store, Allure day spa, Fresh n Fruity and CrossHairs salon. I will be uploading video and pictures soon (waiting on my husband) who is out of town working hard. I would like to thank my husband for his support and for helping me with the web-site, he is very supportive of the program, and I could not have gotten this far without him. I am looking forward to the next event, and reaching out to as many teen girls as possible!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment