Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cynthia

Today's quote "Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as strong to think" {Ralph Waldo Emerson} Today I am going to talk about mascara. The first thing I want to say is if you wear waterproof mascara here is a tip. First apply a regular mascara, then apply a coat of waterproof over top. Your mascara will then come off more easily. Also I think different mascara's work for different people. We all seem to have our favorite. I am currently using Loreal 2 step mascara, it has one side that is white with conditioners in it, and the other side is black. What I like about it is that the first step gets all the little lashes like at the inside of eye and the outside corner. Then when you apply the black coat you are able to capture all of your lashes. I hope this information helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment