Friday, February 19, 2010

Cynthia

Cant sleep! Here's today quote. "The only journey is the journey within" {Rainer Maria Rilke" I have spoke about make-up a lot. Now I want to tell you if you really want your skin to be its best you need to make sure you are taking your make-up off at night. You first need a good cleanser. I recommend purity made simple by Philosophy, because it will also remove eye-make-up. Then I recommend a Clarisonic, to really get your skin clean. Also you need to exfoliate at least once a week. I recommend Clinique 7 day scrub or Philosophys microexfoliater. There are many products you can get at the drug store at a reasonable rate, as well as My Mark page which you can access through my Facebook page. The most important thing is make sure you are cleansing, your face will break out less and your skin will feel softer and smoother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment